Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother of all Headboards

Turned on the main water line to the backyard again, and as expected zone 5 immediately came on. What was unexpected was that zone 6 did not. Yesterday it would not shut off, just like zone 5, but today I couldn't even get it to start. Definitely need to take apart and clean the valves, and flush the lines, but have to wait until my right hand is feeling better. Right now I have very little gripping strength with it. Manually screwing into studs really took more out of me than I ever expected... wait... that sounds weird... disregard that.

So we got ourselves a gigantic headboard that we found on Craigslist. It's huge, with like dressers on either side and a giant mirror that goes in the middle, with lighting and everything. The couple that listed it were very nice and helped take it apart and load it into the truck. Tomorrow I'll get a friend over to help set it all up, as my wife isn't supposed to do any heavy lifting due to her hip replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment