Monday, January 10, 2011

Car Day

Took my wife's vehicle in for a tire rotation and oil change, both of which were free, so that was nice. I had them do a fluid flush of the steering and brakes as well, which had been overdue, and that cost some green that I didn't really want to part with. There was also a recall notice on some part, so had them replace that while they were at it.

We watched the premier of The Cape this evening. I thought it was kinda silly and doubt it will last, but we still have it on the season pass to see how it goes. We also watched the premier episode of Shameless on Showtime thanks to the free weekend preview. Both my wife and I really enjoyed that one.

1 comment:

  1. I thought Cape Sucked! I won't give it a second chance.... I'm such a Bitch I know... :)

    ReplyDelete