Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Furniture Shuffle

Did a little rearranging today. When we got our giant headboard set, I temporarily shoved both of the Sterilite 3-drawer  carts into the back of the closet, so today I got those out to find a place for them. The location I choose was in my office area in the space already occupied by a big box of comic books and a little bookshelf. So the comics got relocated to the top shelf of the office closet, and the bookshelf found its way into the foyer where we had an end table that I always felt took up too much space, being 28" deep and 24" across. Putting the 10" deep bookcase there really makes the foyer look a lot more open and spacious, so I hope it works out convenience-wise. So where'd the end table find its new home. Uh, nowhere yet, I just threw it in the front room until I can find somewhere to put it. I'd like to just get rid of it on Craigslist, but it's part of a set and we're using the other one, so I'd need to find something to replace that first. I'd also like to replace the Sterilite carts, because even though they hold a good amount of stuff and don't look bad, you can't set anything on top them or they will warp.

No comments:

Post a Comment