Sunday, November 28, 2010

Movie Costume Exhibit at Turtle Bay

Today we all went to see the movie costume exhibit at Turtle Bay. It was pretty cool to not only see the costumes worn by the characters I grew up with, but to also read about what went into making them. I was surprised by how small most of them were. It didn't look like I would have been able to fit into any of them, not even Schwarzenegger's leather jacket from Terminator 2.

I also had to mail back an external hard drive that I had just bought because the connections on the back didn't align with the holes in the case making it impossible to plug in either of the wires. Because it was defective, I didn't have to pay return shipping, and as luck would have it the price had dropped so instead of doing an exchange I just did a return and re-ordered it at the lower price. I know Amazon has some kind of price guarantee where you can get the lower price if it's within 30 days or something, but my way was just easier than having to deal with that. Plus, it allowed me to order a 3M Shower Caddy along with it and not have to pay shipping charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment