Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Microwave, Cleaner Fridge.

Got a replacement countertop microwave today from someone who didn't need theirs anymore. It's much smaller than our previous one, but it should do the job.

Cleaned the condenser coils on our fridge for the first time since forever! At least, I don't remember ever cleaning them before, and we bought the fridge like 10 years ago. I didn't even know that was something that needed to be done! I only found out when I did a websearch for fridge maintenance, because I had been noticing that the fridge has been kinda loud and vibrating for some reason. Now that the condenser coils are nice and dust free, the vibration seems to have been reduced, though it's not gone completely.

I guess next I should probably clean out the inside of the fridge... but what a pain that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment