Sunday, April 23, 2017

BBQ and a Band

We had been invited to a BBQ that Treese's friend was having at her house, so we went to that yesterday afternoon. There were a lot of people from Treese's work there, which undeniably meant a lot of talking about work. I followed along with the conversations as best I could and contributed a little, but mainly I just listened. And ate, of course! I had a couple cheese burgers and some of the pasta salad that I had made and brought. Treese skipped the burgers and waited for the chicken.

Later in the evening several of us went to a bar called The Firehouse to watch a live band play classic rock and metal. The band was quite good, but they were really late getting started so we didn't stay for the whole set. They were also loud, which normally I would like but it was such a small, enclosed area that after we left both of us had a hard time hearing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment