Friday, May 5, 2017

On the Roof Again

It was a pretty nice day out today. I headed over to our local Office Max to see if they had any great clearance deals since they're shutting down that store. They have a large banner on the building that has a giant 70% off written on it, but once I got close enough to read the fine print I noticed that it say "up to" 70% off. In the store, only the cell phone accessories seemed to be 70% off. Everything else was around 25% to 30%, with some 50%. They didn't have much, and what they did have seemed to be about normal price if purchased anywhere else, even with the discount, so I didn't get anything.

When I got home I went up on the roof and used Liquid Nails to permanently attach some of the concrete tiles in place (the ones which had slid out of place last month). I also used it to attach a bunch of little pieces that had broken off several of the tiles. I guess we'll see how well it works. I brought a broom with me up there so I could sweep off all the dead leaves which had build up. That stuff accumulates so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment