Monday, May 8, 2017

Sears Phonecall Headache

I donated platelets today and while there I started watching the anime series One Punch Man. I'm only a few episodes in but so far I'm really enjoying it.

I called the Sears service center today to check on the status of the replacement parts the technician needed to finish getting our over the range microwave properly installed. The guy I spoke to said he could find no record of any parts being ordered other than the ones that the technician had used to initially repair the microwave. He put my on hold while he called someone else. I was on hold for a while and then got disconnected. I called back and got a lady who could barely hear me, and I could barely hear her through the voices of several other phone representatives I could hear in the background. We got disconnected shortly thereafter. I called back again and got a different lady, and after explaining the whole situation for a third time she confirmed what the first guy said about there not being any record of additional replacement parts being ordered. So she set up an appointment to have a technician come out and see what exactly it is that we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment