Thursday, June 1, 2017

Ken: Unloaded

Yesterday morning I had the privilege of helping to unload over 500 boxes off the back of a semi-trailer. The boxes contained the Summon Night 6: Lost Borders - Wonderful Edition external boxes (which are simply beautiful, by the way). To our surprise the boxes were not stacked on pallets, they were just piled loose in the back of the trailer. Victor was able to round up some pallets from Design Time down the street so at least the boxes would be on pallets after we got them out of the truck, but that didn't help with the unloading. I got up in the trailer and moved the boxes to the edge where Victor and another guy named Ken could easily reach and transfer them to the pallets. It was a tad warm in that giant metal box and my lower back started aching half way through from the constant bending over, but it wasn't really too bad as the boxes were very light and I never got winded thanks to my daily post-breakfast cardio workout. Glad to know that my morning misery is paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment