Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Early Birthday Grandpa!

Today was my grandpa's birthday party, which was held in the backyard of my aunt's house. We ate chicken and played some party games, like a few rounds of Bingo, guess the number of jelly beans in the jar, and remember as many of the items as you can on the tray that was brought over. Amazingly, my uncle Bill guess the EXACT number of jelly beans in the jar, 2780. Treese and I won the memory game, coming in first and second place. We both had the same items written down initially, but when I learned that there was no punishment for wrong answers, I just started writing down small objects that could have been on the tray, so I'm pretty sure that's what did it.

Later that night, my sister and I played another board game I brought with us called The A-maze-ing Labyrinth. We both liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment