Friday, December 17, 2010

Tron: Legacy 3D

Last night my wife and I headed off to the midnight showing of Tron in 3D to meet up with one of her friends. While they talked, I played some game on my DS. Once the previews started, my wife asked if I would go get a pair of glasses for her friend, so of course I did. Another guy left the theater right in front of me, so I was thinking he forgot glasses too, but turns out he was just telling them that the 3D was totally messed up. And man was he right. Once I got back and put on my glasses, it was like one lens of the glasses would be black and the other would be normal, then they would switch constantly and quickly. I'm surprised nobody had a seizure. It took them several previews before they finally got it working.

We both enjoyed the movie, and were quite hungry when we got home, to the point of our stomachs audibly voicing their complaints, so we had a snack before bed. It must have been well after 4 before we finally embraced unconsciousness. And when I woke up this morning, she was still here. Which makes me happy that she didn't try to go to work being so tired.

Around 2pm the guy from Redding Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning came by. He inspected our heater and found that contrary to what the Gallagher's guy said, there was nothing wrong with our heater other than it's not meant to heat a house this big. And unlike the Gallagher guy, he actually went around to various vents to measure the temperature. So that's good news, and I'll definitely be attempting to get our money back.

My wife's friend Becca dropped by today, arriving here at almost the same time my wife got home. They then went out to eat at Lai Lai's so I took the opportunity to play more of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment