Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

We spent Christmas in Vallejo this year. I brought an old spare 20" TV that we had with us to hook up in my Dad's office, sine the TV in there would make a loud buzzing sound when there was a lot of white on the screen. On Saturday Mom, Treese, and I went to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, and we all really enjoyed it. I wasn't a real big fan of the other ones, but this one was cool. Christmas was being hosted at my aunt's place, so we all headed over there for a delicious meal and the opening of presents. Auntie had me look at her computer since it had given the blue screen of death recently, along with some other popup notices. In the middle of updating their antivirus, the computer froze and I eventually just had to power it down. After that, it would constantly freeze within 10-20 seconds of booting into Windows, though booting into safe mode always seemed to work. What a pain! So I had to fix that, by completely removing the antivirus and cleaning the registry and then reinstalling the antivirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment