Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a good holidays! We spent this Christmas with my family. My Aunt Terri and Uncle Dean were in town so we got to visit with them a bunch which was really nice. Two days before Christmas we went out to dinner with Dad's side of the family at the tasty Black Bear Diner though the table was so long and we were on the end so didn't really get to visit with everyone there, but we did get to visit while we stood around in the lobby waiting for the table to be ready. On Christmas eve we went to see Bumblebee with my mom and oh my gosh it was actually a good live-action Transformers movie! We opened presents Christmas morning, then went to my cousin Tedd's new house which I hadn't seen before and I got to hold their little baby Zayne. He was so cute! And he shares my hairline....

My parents got us a unique gift this year, a land donation in our honor for The Wild Animal Sanctuary's new 9,004-acre Wild Animal Refuge that's being build in Southern Colorado. Mom had told me about her visit to the existing animal sanctuary and showed me a video of it and the new one larger one that's being built. Seems really cool where there are really long walkways built high up so you can explore the park and see the animals with them still being able to roam completely free. I'd urge everyone to check out their website and watch the videos: www.wildanimalsanctuary.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment