Saturday, August 31, 2019

Blast from the past

I have successfully restored most of the forums, topics, posts, and user accounts that were lost in the great server crash of 2013. The restoration was no easy task, and merging into the existing forums was even more difficult but it seems to be working okay. More details can be found in the Blast from the past: pre-crash forums restored... mostly thread.

Speaking of the past, my friend Conor sent me a couple pictures he found of me that he had taken back in the mid-to-late 90s sometime. I was so skinny with huge glasses! I completely forgot that I used to have my desk angled like that instead of flat against the wall. I'm not sure of the exact year the pictures were taken, but it had to be at least 1995 because that looks like Windows 95 or 98 I'm using on my computer and I have a Power Rangers Falconzord on top of my monitor which was released in 1995. It was also before 1999 as that's when I moved to Redding. Can you find any more clues in the pictures to narrow down the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment