Sunday, July 30, 2017

Return of the Parents

My parents finally returned from their three week long Crossroads of the Adriatic vacation yesterday afternoon. They had a good time but were happy to be home. I had been looking after the house while they were gone, getting a lot of work done and getting to spend time visiting with my grandparents. Even though I was working a lot it still felt like a little vacation. And Treese had come to visit me a couple times so I didn't get too lonely.

This morning we went out and had a nice breakfast at Black Bear Diner. Afterward mom tried to finish some laundry she started earlier but the dryer wouldn't turn on. I took a look at it while she went to visit with her mom, dad, and brother. Thankfully, after a lot of troubleshooting, I found that the issue was due to a broken lever for the door switch, a cheap and easily replaceable part. I ordered one off Amazon but it won't arrive for a couple days so Mom and I went out back and found a way to hang up a clothesline she had. We'll try it out tomorrow and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment