Sunday, August 13, 2017

Best Buy Batteries & The Hitman's Bodyguard

On July 30th I had ordered two two-packs AAA rechargeable batteries from Best Buy for in store pickup because I had a $5 reward certificate I needed to spend there. A single four-pack would have been cheaper, but it was also under $5 and the reward certificate wouldn't work on anything under $5. This was supposed to be an in-stock store-pickup order, not a ship-to-store order, but it took nine days for them to finally send me the email saying it was ready to pickup. By that time I had already left Vallejo and was home in Redding so dad had to go pick them up. Had I ordered those same batteries from Amazon I would of had them in my hands within 2 days.

On Tuesday Treese and I went to see an early screening of The Hitman's Bodyguard along with a work friend of her's and her husband. We all loved the movie, just as the rest of the audience seemed to. It was both action-packed and funny. My parents went to see the screening as well and said that they enjoyed it and laughed throughout the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment