Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Staining the Gazebo

Spent most of the day staining the gazebo. I know I just did this last fall, but it really faded and in some places was even non-existent. After examining the stain bucket closer, it seems the stuff was not really made for outdoors. But that's the stuff they gave me at Lowe's when I explained what I needed! Next time I'll do a better job at being more perceptive.

I also put the glass door back on the stereo cabinet today. We had it off for years, originally because the series two TiVo and/or the DirecTV box would get too hot and start messing up. But we don't have either of those anymore, and rarely use the DVD player, so don't have much need to actually get into the stereo cabinet now. The glass door is tinted, and the cabinet looks much nicer when the door is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment