Monday, November 1, 2010

Sorry, Another Lineup Change Was Detected

TiVo detected a lineup change today, which is nothing out of the ordinary, except that this time it detected a change when no change took place, just like back in early September. It moved several station from the 800-block into the 700s, even though they still come through on the original channel numbers and not the new ones. Last time I just filed a report and it was changed in about 5 days, so this time I tried to do an online chat with TiVo support. The end result was the same, however, as at the end the TiVo support person wound up just submitting a report for fixing the channels. Sure hope this doesn't happen again in another two months.

My wife and I caught the premier episode of The Walking Dead on AMC last night, and we were both thoroughly impressed. It had a great atmosphere, and didn't shy away from gore, creepiness, or the killing of kids and animals. After only one episode it has already become one of my favorite series. I hope they can keep it up!

I forgot to mention yesterday that our countertop microwave went kaput. I started it up like normal but this time an awful sound emanated from its belly almost immediately, and a bit of foul-smelling smoke exhaled from the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment