Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Car Battery

I took my car into AutoZone for the free battery check/charge. The guy told me what I had already suspected, my battery was failing. Visually, you could even see it bulging out a little bit. So I bought a new one there since it seemed about the same as buying it at Sears - 3 year free replacement, 8 year warranty pro-rated. He installed it for me right there in the parking lot, which was nice that I didn't have to do it myself. At about 10:30pm we headed out to Sacramento. Her brother's adoption was being finalize tomorrow morning and we wanted to be a part of that joyous celebration. We stayed at a Super 8 and was checked in by a guy who was obviously new. Shortly after we went to bed, he called the room to say he mixed up the paperwork and needed me to come down to the lobby. Lovely....

No comments:

Post a Comment