Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gallagher's Heating and Air Conditioning

Gallagher's Heating and Air Conditioning gave us a call today to offer a free tune up because the lady said she had in her notes that we had requested a refund last year due to the guy not doing what he was supposed to do. I said thanks but no thanks. I don't trust those people and don't want them in my house again. Last time the guy said our heater was totally breaking down and we would definitely need a new one and that there was no point in doing any more tuneup to it. We we called someone local to take a look, he said that everything the Gallagher guy said was complete bull. I showed him the write up that the Gallagher guy gave us, and he said some of the stuff on there didn't even make any sense for the kind of heater we had. So yeah, I don't trust those guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment