Friday, March 10, 2017

Deep Cleaning

I had a deep cleaning at the dentist this afternoon. I had the left side done last month so today was the right side. Even though the entire side of my face (and my tongue) was completely numb, it was still quite uncomfortable and my gums were very sore afterwards. Apparently using a water flosser instead of actual floss isn't good enough, so I've returned to regular flossing every night as I don't ever want to go through that again.

My PC experienced a major crash today. There was a notification that errors were found on the hard drive and it wanted to reboot in order to run chkdsk to repair the errors. So I let it, and the next thing I know I'm seeing a blue screen with some error code saying it can't boot. Even attempting a repair didn't help as it couldn't find a Windows installation. Thankfully I have it do daily system image backups so I was able to restore from a system image backup. It did take a while, though. This was the second crash in the last couple weeks, I hope that doesn't indicate hardware failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment