Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Jury Duty Again

I had jury duty again this morning. This time I didn't have to be there until 9AM, which is definitely better than the 8:15AM time of the first day but still a little early for me. The downside is that the boiler wasn't working so it was about 59 degrees in the courtroom all morning. We got a lunch break at noon and the heat was partially working when we returned. Apparently it has been breaking down constantly and they are going to be replacing it, but doing so its a big deal so it won't happen before this trial ends. During the shorter 20 minute break at 3PM I ran up and down the stairs to get some exercise in and get warmed up. By the end of the day they still hadn't finished picking the jury so once again I'll be heading back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment