Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Rain

Finally got around to fixing the time on the sprinkler control box, and setting a watering schedule for 4AM... not that it really matters much at the moment since it's been raining. I thought this was summer! Not that I'm complaining, as I actually like the current temperature. I'm definitely not looking forward to the impending heat wave.

Got a thing in the mail from Charter a little while ago saying we had to call them because we needed an equipment update due to some service upgrade their doing. So I called and now I've got a Charter person coming by sometime on Sunday (no idea when) to attach some new tuner to our cable card, or something.

Also made an appointment to get a nick in my wife's windshield fixed. It's small so should be easily reparable. I was gonna try one of those do-it-yourself kits, but called my insurance just to see how much it would cost going the professional route and learned it wouldn't cost me a dime. So yeah, I'll let a pro take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment