Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Open Sesame

When Treese arrived home from work today she found that the garage door would not obey her command. This was completely my fault, as when I was out in the garage preparing to get the recyclables packed up, I accidentally pulled that release cord on the garage door opener that disconnects the opener from the door. I knew I had done it and thought I had connected it back up, but I was mistaken. So this time I actually broke out the step stool and that extra height allowed me to push it all the way back together. After that we both headed to our eye exams. We both thought our visions had changed, but according to the doc they were the same as before, and he said Treese's was even a little better. I don't think I believe him, primarily because I don't trust that eye test. Better? Worse? I have no idea! They're definitely different, but I don't know which one is better. Don't they have technology to just measure the eye and tell you exactly what your prescription is without relying on my guessing skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment