Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Mask, New Hoodie, Halloween Decorating, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

Picked up a cool-looking silver skull Halloween mask from Grocery Outlet yesterday. I also got a new navy blue zip-up hoodie, because I lost mine somewhere. Usually when I lose it, I actually just end up leaving it in my wife's car, but this time we actually cleaned out her car, and after looking in my car and everywhere else in the house I just couldn't locate the thing. But it's okay, because the great thing about Grocery Outlet is their amazingly cheap prices, and plus I like the way this new one feels.

Today we put up our Halloween decorations. Some cheesy flat plastic skeletons, and light-up bat outline in the window, a little light-up plastic spider web in another windo, a bunch of skulls and rats and spiders scattered around front, and a couple other things. I think this is probably the most we've decorated for Halloween since we moved here.

And today is my sister's birthday, so Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment