Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting Ready For The Party!

My Dad came up yesterday to help us get ready for the big Halloween BBQ party we are having to celebrate our 10th anniversary, then today we just spent all day running around and trying to get set up. Later in the afternoon Dawn called to say Ray's computer crashed and wouldn't turn on, so I had her bring it over. After looking over it, my initial conclusion was that the motherboard just died, though a visual inspection of the motherboard didn't show any signs of why. There was nothing browned, bulging, or leaking, so I'm not 100% sure. This is the computer I just fixed up and gave them a week ago! It was working just fine when I was putting it together and had apparently been working fine for the past week and then today it just decided it wanted to die. Talk about frustrating! So I copied all the files back to their old computer so that he has something to use until we can figure out whether or not to fix this one or upgrade his old one some more or just go for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment