Thursday, October 20, 2011

Print Cartridge Error

I unpacked and hooked up the wireless printer in my office this morning. When I turned it on, it gave me a print cartridge error message. I called HP and after getting disconnected while looking for the printer's serial number, I called back and spent over an hour troubleshooting with "Victor". He had quite a strong accent so it took a lot of concentration to understand what he was saying. Eventually he determined there was something wrong with the cartridge and handed me off to someone who could put in an order for a new cartridge. This new guy said it would arrive in a couple weeks or I could upgrade to overnight delivery (one business day) for $17. I said I'd like to have it sooner but there's no way I'm paying that much so he checked with his boss and was able to waive that fee. So it should arrive either tomorrow or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment