Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good News, and Bad News

The good news is I finally found the 3 sprinkler control valves for the backyard! They were completely buried in dirt, underneath plastic ground cover that was covered by rocks. The bad news is that I accidentally cracked two of the PVC pipes when I was digging, so now I have to repair those before I can test out the control valves and figure out why the backyard sprinklers won't turn on. And one of the pipes is the main line so I have to do a damn good repair job!

Got a package in the mail which turned out to be a couple birthday presents from my parents. They were a Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Energy-Star Handheld Vacuum Cleaner and Celtica. Haven't tried either one out yet, but looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment