Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Got Help From a Slip Fix, and Got Some Cheaply Expensive Headphones

Fixed the two PVC pipes that I broke yesterday... or I should say attempted to fix. I'll find out for sure tomorrow after they've had a full 24 hours to dry. I started with couplers and extra pipe, but soon realized there was no way for me to get those things into the line since there was little room to flex the pipes. After seeking advice on the matter, I was told about these telescoping coupler things called slip fix, so I got two of those. The first one went on perfectly, which was the main line, so happy about that. The second one was harder, as the two broken lines were right next to each other with not even half an inch between the two, and those slip fix things have a pretty wide girth. So that put the second one I did at a weird angle and I couldn't push the extending portion all the way into the coupler.

Got a nice pair of expensive wireless headphones off Craigslist for only $10. My wife had just mentioned the other day that she needed a new pair so we hit on that at just the right time.

My wife brought home some cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment