Friday, May 21, 2010

Leveled the Dryer, and Blew a Fuse

Today I adjusted the feet on the dryer so that it would be level with the washer, which was like a half inch higher. And I did this because I bought a gap cap that you put in between the two appliances so crap won't fall between the gap. I also put a couple blocks behind the dryer so it wouldn't keep getting pushed back every time we closed the door. Then I wanted to figure out how to change the light bulb, but had a super tough time figuring out how to access it. Finally I discovered that the entire top of the dryer can be opened to reveal the light bulb, though they really don't give you much finger room, and thus I broke the bulb trying to get it out.

I bought a multimeter from Harbor Freight went I went out this afternoon, which happened to be on sale for like $3, and I had a 20% off coupon, and a coupon for a free super bright LED flashlight. Tried to use the multimeter to find the source of my sprinkler control issue, but only wound up blowing the fuse in the control box. So tomorrow I have to go pick up a couple of those. Then I've gotta read up on how to use a multimeter, as I haven't used one since like high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment