Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still No Valances

Looked for valances at Bed Bath & Beyond and a few other places while wife was at the gym, but still didn't find anything that looked right for where we want to put them. Of course the search is more difficult because I don't even really know what we want or what would look good there.

Sold my Point Blank 2 game for the original Playstation. It was the one that came in the box with the light gun... I miss those light gun games, especially Elemental Gearbolt. That was one of the downsides to getting a flat panel television. The Wii overcame the limitation of the flat panels, but we still don't own one of those yet. Not sure if there's any good light gun games out for it anyhow. I know I could easy check, but I don't want to find out there is and then be all disappointed because I still can't play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment