Saturday, May 15, 2010

Putting up the Headboard

Got a friend to help me bring the big pieces of the headboard inside the house this morning, then just as we were finishing that a guy came over to buy some old pool chemicals I listed on craigslist (because we used to have an above ground pool a while back but it was totaled in a massive storm). I was glad to get those out of the house and get a few bucks in the process. I have a bunch of other yardsale-worthy junk I need to get posted on craigslist, as I'm just too lazy to actually do a yardsale, not to mention I hate getting up early.

So, I got the headboard all put together, minus the mirror, because we may end up rising the portion that's directly behind the bed. Our bed is higher than normal because on top of our mattress we have a foam pad and then on top of that a couple of memory foam pads. Hopefully it will be as easy as slipping a couple cinder blocks underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment