Monday, May 24, 2010

Wires In Root

Had a dentist appointment this morning for a filling on one of my back teeth, and he used some kind of new air abrasion procedure which required no Novocaine and was completely painless, except for the uncomfortable mouth guard.

Started digging in the back yard again when I got home, and eventually discovered that both irrigation wires actually went through a rather thick tree root, as did a flexible irrigation line. I initially tried to dig them out, but quickly realized there was no way that was gonna happen. So I got out the chainsaw and disconnected the root from the tree so that it could eventually rot away. In the meantime, my plan is to pick up some new wire tomorrow and just split it in to the existing wires, completely bypassing the root. And this time I'm going to put the wire inside some PVC pipe to protect it, like they should have done in the first place. It's not like the stuff is expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment