Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Fruit & Veggie Juice

Went grocery shopping this afternoon while my wife was at work. We usually do it together, but she hasn't been feeling so hot these past few days. While at the store I noticed Ocean Spray has some drinks similar to the V8 Fusion, where fruit and vegetable juices are mixed together into something that's drinkable. So I got the two different flavors they had, Cranberry Strawberry Banana and Tropical Citrus. The former wasn't bad, and haven't tried the latter yet.

Picked up and tossed a bunch of the old rotten wood along the side of the house, trying to get that area cleaned up a bit. Saw a descent sized lizard while doing so, and would have liked to have snapped a photo so I could look it up online later to see what kind it was, but the camera was all the way in the house and at the time I just wanted to finish so I could go inside and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment